ISTQB Usability Tester Certificate
Duration Days : 2
Learn how to effectively test for usability and accessibility to maximise customer engagement and ensure inclusivity.
- Basic Concepts
- Risks in Usability, User Experience and Accessibility
- Usability and Accessibility Standards
- Usability Reviews
- Usability Testing
- User Surveys
- Selecting Appropriate Methods
- Understand the basic concepts of usability and usability testing.
- Identify and classify the severity of usability risks and potential accessibility violations in a given product during any stage of a development cycle.
- Cite relevant standards for usability, user experience, and accessibility and verify their implementation in a given product.
- Set up procedures so that stated usability, user experience and accessibility goals may be verified in practice for a given product.
- Design and monitor the implementation of a test plan for achieving stated usability, user experience and accessibility goals.
- Explain the rationale, process and results from their usability testing program
Category: Live Virtual