Delivered by top experts in the testing industry, the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Course in Software Testing is an accredited training course, designed to help prepare you for the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level examination. This course is designed for anyone who would like to gain an internationally recognized professional qualification in software testing. The ISTQB Certified Tester certification is accredited by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) through its network of National Boards, is the only internationally accepted certification for software testing.
The ISTQB, a non-proprietary and non-profit organization, has granted more than 180,000 certifications in more than forty five countries around the world. Through the Foundation Course in Software Testing training course:
- Learn the basics needed to become a software test professional and understand how testing fits into the software development lifecycle.
- Find out what it takes to be a successful software test engineer.
- Find out how testing can add significant value to software development.
- Study all of the basic aspects of software testing, including a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods, and techniques for effectively testing software.
- Learn the fundamental steps in the testing process: planning, analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, and reporting.
This course will be conducted via Live – Virtual, an interactive online training with trainer located in Malaysia. The training will start at 9 AM – 3 PM (GMT +1) with 1 hour break on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The course will be conducted in English.
- Interactive Online Lectures
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Live Discussions
- 200 Practice Questions
This course is suitable but not limited to:
- Software Testers, QA Engineers and similar
- Software Developers, Software Programmers and similar
- Project Managers and similar
- Requirements Engineers, System Analysts, Business Analysts and similar
No pre-requisites to take this course as it is the Foundation Level.
Training is 3 days of 6 hours per day with 1 hour break.
Examination is 60 minutes (75 minutes for non-native in English speaker)
This course includes one attempt at the exam via online exam provided by iSQI.
Additional attempts can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for a separate fee
Certificate will be issued by iSQI and sent via email.
Certificate validity is lifetime.